Escaping Oz: An Observer’s Reflections on Audio
Would you rather listen to a book than read it? Have a cell phone, tablet or PC?
I’m pleased to announce the release of Escaping Oz: An Observer’s Reflections on audio. For a limited time, I’m offering the following deal for first-time users of Audible:
- Visit my audio book page on Audible (Amazon company). There’s a 5 minute sample.
- Select “Free With 30-Day Trial Membership” and purchase my book. You must purchase my book first before any other.
- Enjoy listening.
The fine detail
- If you cancel your free trial before 30 days, you will not be charged the $14.95/month membership fee and you get to keep my book. Don’t forget to leave a review!
- You’ll get (1) book each month with your membership plus 30% discounts on others.
- Keep your membership for at least two months by making two payments to Audible. Email proof that you’ve kept your membership for two months to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll refund you $14.95, or one month of your membership fee.
What you get
- My audio book, Escaping Oz: An Observer’s Reflections
- Another audiobook of your choosing every month thereafter, if you maintain your membership beyond 30 days.
- I’ll give you the digital versions of Escaping Oz: An Observer’s Reflections and Escaping Oz: Navigating the crisis (the complement to my audio book) with proof of 2-month membership.
If by chance you decide to cancel your membership after two months, you’ll have (2) audio books and (2) e-books for an outlay of $14.95. You may decide you like listening to audio books and become a long-term Audible member!
If you decide you want to buy my book outright, without membership, you’ll pay Audible $19.95. Send me proof of purchase (email@example.com) and I’ll give you the digital versions of Escaping Oz: An Observer’s Reflections and Escaping Oz: Navigating the crisis for free.
Visit the special offer audio book page on Audible to get started.
Note: Proof of membership/purchase via picture of credit card statement or billing statement from Audible.